The 4-day* sweater KAL is back!
The 4 day sweater is back and you can find the details here.
Last year scores of knitters climbed aboard the party bus of the 4 Day Sweater KAL. Were you one of them? Here’s how a 4-Day KAL goes down:
And we're going to do it again! Here's how you can KAL with us and Olive Knits:
- Marie Greene of Olive Knits designs an amazing sweater that really is knittable in 4 days*
- Knitters across the map grab their knitting needles and their best knitting friends (and some snacks) and try it for themselves (including a large contingent from KAH)
- We cheer each other along in the Olive Knits Knitters’ Lounge and in our KAH Unraveled group.
- People win prizes.
- We all make sweaters! (Check out 19 of us all wearing our Beekeeper's at last Fall's KAFF)
*Though it is called a 4-Day KAL, because it really can be done in four days, in order to be eligible for prizes you must finish within the two week allotted time frame.
- Subscribe to Olive Knits' newsletter to get all of the latest announcements - the pattern details and photos will drop May 23rd.
- Find your yarn - our top in-store recommendations are Knitted Wit Superwash (pre-order now!), Malabrigo Rios, Malabrigo Washted, Berroco Ultra Alpaca and Ultra Alpaca Natural, Stonehedge Shepherd's Worsted, Berroco Maya, and Kelbourne Woolens Scout. Farmer's Daughter Craggy Tweed, Farmer's Daughter Juicy DK
- Swatch to achieve 5 sts/inch.
- Cast on anytime from July 4th, and try to finish in the two week period allotted (by July 18th) for your chance to win prizes.