The Olive Knits January KAL is back!
The January Olive Knits KAL Workshop is back, and you can find all of the details here.
Last year we saw scores of beautiful gansies. This year, the Boathouse KAL Workshop will be a gorgeous pullover with a colorwork raglan yoke in the Bohus style. Here's how it works:
- Marie Greene of Olive Knits has designed a comprehensive 6-week workshop course, and registration is here (if you are already a Knit Camp member you are automatically enrolled).
- You pick your yarn - see our suggestions and yardage requirements below.
- Knitters across the map grab their knitting needles and their best knitting friends (and some snacks) and knit (including a large contingent from KAH)!
- We cheer each other along in the Olive Knits Knitters’ Lounge and in our KAH Unraveled group.
- And we all have beautiful Boathouse sweaters when we're done!
Sizes: 30-60" finished bust
Approximate yardage: 935 (991, 1050, 1113, 1180, 1274, 1276, 1486, 1605) main color
And approximately 25g each of 6 contrast colors.