Keep Calm and Craft On
Here at Knot Another Hat we are ready to help you navigate the current public health situation and still have plenty of yarn available in case you end up stuck at home for 14 days.
Our utmost concern is protecting the more vulnerable of our customers - anyone who has had a few more candles on their last birthday cake, or those with compromised immunity. With that in mind, here are the steps we are taking:
- Each day before the store opens, and then throughout the day, we are giving the full wipe-down treatment to the countertop, mouse, bathroom key, keyboard, shop laptop, coffee table, door handles, and coffee machine.
- We will enthusiastically wave hello when you come in, but for now we are foregoing hugs. Those of you with large personal bubbles can rejoice. :)
- Everyone is always so generous with sharing their food and bevvies, but for the time being we ask that you only bring those items for yourself - no shared dishes for now.
- We have restocked on disposable (but not plastic) cups for our water and coffee station, and if you would like to use one of our mugs, it will go home with me and go through the sanitize setting on my dishwasher before returning to the shop.
- No staff member will work if they are even the slightest bit sick, even if it's just a cold.
Now for the biggest news:
- We are temporarily suspending the shipping fee on our website, no code required. We are more than happy to send your goodies on their merry little way to you. (Free shipping is only available for domestic orders)
- In store pickup is still available as an option for locals - and we are more than happy to run an order to the curb if you give us a ring when you arrive.
- If you are local and can't get out of the house, place your order and send us an email and we will deliver to your front door later that evening.