The Knitter’s Block by Cocoknits provides you with everything you need to block your handknits.
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12"
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- water-resistant bag to contain the kit
WHAT MAKES KNITTER’S BLOCK SPECIAL?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile: fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- Heat resistant: essential for steam blocking
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA: suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through, because the tiles don't absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths, holds pins firmly in place
- Versatile: can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Compact: blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag