Join the fun with the 2019 Pacific Northwest Slow Yarn Crawl! You have all summer to get your passport stamped, and be entered to win shop prizes, regional prizes, and even a Grand Prize!
Here's how it works:
- Purchase your souvenir passport, from us or from www.slowcrawl.com
- Place your photo in the front of your passport and fill out your info (NOTE: you must be present in a shop to have your passport stamped, and your photo will be required in the front or Photo ID will be needed)
- Visit participating shops from May 24 to Sept 2 to get your passport stamped
- Enter your name at each shop to enter that shop's prize drawing
- Visit every store in a Region to be entered in the Regional Prize basket
- Visit every store in the crawl to be entered in the Grand Prize Basket!
- Get a special "crawl prize" for anyone who finished the entire crawl
Free Patterns! Each participating shop will have an exclusive knit AND crochet pattern that you will receive when you get your passport stamped. Additionally, each shop has one clue for the 2019 Slow Crawl MKAL/MCAL.
For more info and a complete list of participating shops, see the Slow Crawl Website